Mankeel Warranty Info
Mankeel after-sales terms and warranty
This clause is only applicable to the distributors officially authorized by Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd. and Mankeel products sold on third-party online sales platforms operated by Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd. Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd will provide users who have purchased Mankeel products with a one-year warranty. If the product fails under normal use according to the user manual, the buyers can send it back to our company with the warranty card, we will provide you with the after-sales service within the warranty period.
For users who have purchased Mankeel electric scooter products, we will provide you with a one-year free warranty service. During the warranty period, the product cannot be used normally due to product quality problems. Within 7 days from the purchase of the product, you can apply to our company for return and replacement with invoices and other valid documents. After the warranty period expires, the company will charge related fees for products that need to be maintained and updated.
1. The main body of the electric scooter frame and the main pole are guaranteed for one year
2. The other main components include motors, batteries, controllers, and instruments. The warranty period is 6 months.
3. Other functional parts include headlights/taillights, brake lights, instrument housing, fenders, mechanical brakes, electronic brakes, electronic accelerators, bells, and tires. The warranty period is 3 months.
4. Other exterior parts including frame surface paint, decorative strips, and foot pads are not included in the warranty.
In any of the following situations, it is not covered by the free warranty and will be repaired for a fee.
1. Failure caused by the user’s failure to use, maintain and adjust in accordance with the “Instruction Manual”.
2. The damage caused by the user’s self-modification, disassembly, and repair, and the failure caused by non-compliance with the use regulations
3. Failure caused by improper storage by the user or accident
4. The valid invoice, warranty card, factory number is inconsistent with the model or altered
5. Damage caused by long-term riding in the rain and immersion in water (this clause is only for Mankeel electric scooter products)
1. The warranty terms only apply to products sold by Shenzhen Mankeel Technology Co., Ltd. For products purchased from unauthorized dealers or other channels, the company does not bear the warranty responsibility.
2. In order to protect your legal rights and interests, please don’t forget to ask the seller for the <sale (warranty card and platform certificate>) and other supporting vouchers when purchasing the product.